The Boomerang Security Center Integration combines the analytical events generated from Boomerang’s Sniper Detection System with Security Center. Data is passed from the Boomerang’s Situational Awareness suite to Security Center for additional processing.
With a rising need for perimeter security, the Boomerang Gunshot solution allows the Boomerang gunshot detection software to integrate shot detections into Security Center to create a single interface for management. This allows operators to quickly view and assess potential threats without the need to work within two or more software applications.
- Allows gunshot detection to be displayed on map within Security Center
- If shooter coordinates are identified, the shooter’s location will appear on the map at those coordinates
- If shooter coordinates are not able to be accurately determined, then a cone will appear on the map indicating the approximate area the shot may have originated from
- Allows mapping of alarms to detection events for each sensor.
- If an alarm is mapped, then the alarm will be triggered when a shot is detected for the mapped sensor
Genetec Version and Ordering Information
Partner Product Code: GSC-1SDK-PREFTECH-BOOM
Version and Compatibility: Security Center 5.6 and higher